Friday, September 7, 2012

Princess Mononoke

so I watch this movie yesterday, it's titled "Princess Mononoke" or "Mononoke-hime". yes it's japanesse animation. well if some of you have negative opinion about japanesse animation, believe me, this movie... is far from dissapointing. and it's refreshing so see something different from the *usual* hollywood cartoon.



the synopsis:
On a journey to find the cure for a Tatarigami's curse, Ashitaka finds himself in the middle of a war between the forest gods and Tatara, a mining colony. In this quest he also meets San, the Mononoke Hime.

the review:
THIS MOVIE IS FREAKIN AWESOME!! I mean the fantastic imagination, the story, the character, the animation, the message, all of them are on point! what I like most is Ashitaka, the hero in the movie character. dude, he is... awesome, a melancholic type of hero. oh and I like the way this movie don't at someone side, we see both side, and both are... right. both the human and the animal god have their own reasonable reason to attack one another. and the ending are so... beautifull yet sad.


Ashitaka



San with the wolf, and Ashitaka with his elk


San and Lady Eboshi

so the conclusion? watch it and I guarantee you'll enjoy it. by the way, I think I become one of Ghibli Studio fans, the film studio who makes this movie and Spirited Away, which I already watch. their movies are good!

 "Look, everyone! This is what hatred looks like! This is what it does when it catches hold of you! It's eating me alive, and very soon now it will kill me! Fear and anger only make it grow faster."
-Ashitaka

goodbye ♥
Adre

0 comments: